Paraphenylene daimine (PPD) is a kind of aromatic amine that is widely used in several industrial products. Women also use PPD added to henna (Lawasonia alba) as a hair dye. Though rare in Western countries, PPD poisoning is quite common in East Africa, India and Middle Eastern countries because it is a traditional product at these countries. Different pathologies were described as caused by PPD ingestion including angioedema of head and neck, rhabdomyolysis, and acute renal failure. The authors report a case of systemic poisoning with PPD that lead to angioedema resulting in tracheostomy and rhabdomyolysis.